Rather clearly I didn’t actually get back into blogging.
I was busy doing the following, in almost this order:
- Thesis writing
- Graduating from MIT
- Freaking out about graduating from MIT
- Finding a new roommate
- Trying to find a job
- Freaking out about not finding a job
- Settling into full-time part-time work
- Trying to explain to myself what “full-time part-time work” could even mean
- Restarting my routines of 9-5 life
So, with the last item in progress, I find that blogging is in fact part of this 9-5 routine.