Here’s the make up that I use on a day to day basis. My style is a very natural mori-girl type look. These products are reliable: they create a quick but gorgeous day to day look. Not only that but these products work well with your natural look. They compliment you!
I can’t wait to share with you the looks so:
Read more for the run through of items!
I try to make sure that my day to day look is pretty natural. To me, daily make up should easy and quick to do. The purpose isn’t to change what you look like: it’s to bring out your positive features.
- Pixi Lid Last Shimmer Eye ($18)
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen ($15)
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Lip Balm ($16)
- Burt’s Bee’s Sensitive Eye Cream ($15)
- Physician’s formula matte palette ($7)
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer Crayon ($8 per)
- Eye liner (I switch which brand I get)
- L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick (Links to review, $8)
- Purpose Moisturizer spf 15 ($13)
- Maybelline BB Creme ($7)